HOA Bluetooth® Keypad Available for Shipment
Use the free Yaskawa DriveWizard Mobile Application for iPhone®, iPad®, or Android™ to manage your Yaskawa AC drive. Connect with Bluetooth or to the built-in USB port using a USB On-The-Go (OTG) enabled Android device.
The Bluetooth keypad for the HV600 (Catalog code: JVOP-KPLCD04ABB) was launched in August of 2021, and is in stock, ready for immediate shipment. It is also available as a factory-installed option using the ‘SB’ order code.
The Bluetooth keypad is of particular interest for iPhone or iPad users since an OTG cable connection is not supported by iPhone or iPad. If you do not have a laptop or Android device available at the job site, this keypad is your only connection to the DriveWizard Mobile platform.
DriveWizard Mobile Functionality
As an extension of the well-sorted DriveWizard PC Tools platform, the mobile platform supports:
- Local device storage of parameters – change, back-up, and restore capability
- Yaskawa Drive Cloud – protects your installed base when you get a new phone or tablet
- Parameter comparator – identify changes from default or last saved settings
- Fault code help – identify potential causes and remedies for specific faults
- Functional monitor display (e.g., output current) – set favorites to get a concise view (no scrolling)
- Trace and save waveforms – enhances off-site peer review capability
The latest information on anything related to the DriveWizard Mobile platform can be found at https://www.yaskawa.com/dwm.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
iPhone and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google LLC.