Sigma-7 Servo Products
Match any Yaskawa servo motor with a fully digital, easily networked SERVOPACK amplifier. The productivity features within each SERVOPACK enable more precise control and shorter settling times. Each model is equipped with a package of software algorithms that tune automatically, suppress vibration, and compensate for friction and ripple and effects. Choose from single or dual axis designs.
- SGD7W MECHATROLINK-III Dual Axis, 200V, 200W - 1kW
- SGD7S MECHATROLINK-III Single Axis, 200V, 50W - 15kW
- SGD7W EtherCAT Dual Axis, 400V, 750w - 1.5kW
- SGD7S EtherCAT Single Axis, 200V, 50W - 15kW
- SGD7S Analog Single Axis, 200V, 50W - 15kW
- SigmaLogic7 Compact Single Axis, 200V, 50W-15kW
- SGD7S Sigma-7Siec Single Axis, 200V, 50W-15kW
- SGD7S MP2600iec Single Axis, 200V, 50W-15kW
- SigmaLogic7 Modbus Single Axis, 200V, 50W-15kW
In terms of compact size, high resolution and precise performance, the automation industry has never seen a line of rotary servo motors like today’s Sigma-7. The full range of products from 3w to 55kw perform in higher temperature extremes, at higher altitudes and in more washdown environments than ever before. Every Sigma-7 model is backward compatible with existing Sigma-5 and Sigma II products.
Gear down a motor's output to suit the mechanical requirements of a machine with our line of gearmotors, custom built for the physical size and operating requirements of each Yaskawa servo motor.
Smooth rotary motion is the hallmark of the SGMCS servo motor, which features a direct drive design in which a load is directly attached to the motor surface.
Yaskawa linear servo motors replace the backlash, friction, inertia and wear of mechanical linkages with smooth, precise, high performance linear motion in a compact footprint.