MotionWorks IEC allows easy standardized reusable programming under the IEC61131-3 environment while the OPC Server allows easy data exchange between the PC and the MPiec controller.
- iCube Engineer Next generation IEC61131-3 Programming Environment
- MotionWorks IEC IEC61131-3 Programming Environment
- Yaskawa Compass Use Yaskawa Compass™ to quickly and easily create HMI solutions for all machine types of your CNC applications.
- Application Code Toolboxes Designed for use in many applications using MPiec Series Controllers and MotionWorks IEC software
- 5-Axis Simultaneous Toolbox The 5-Axis Simultaneous Control Toolbox is REQUIRED with the MP3300iec-ER controller to unlock 5 and 6 degrees of freedom for G-code applications.
The MPiec controllers incorporate IEC61131-3 and PLCopen programming standards within their motion engine allowing up to 62 axes of motion control.
- MP3200iec Up to 62 Axes
- MP3300iec Up to 32 Axes
- MP2310iec Up to 16 Axes
- MP2300Siec Up to 16 Axes
- MP2600iec 1.5 Axis
- Sigma-7Siec 1 Axis
MPiec Robotic Series
The IEC Robot Controller utilizes the same IEC61131-3 nd PLCopen programming standards to program Yaskawa delta and articulated robot robots as well as up to 32 auxiliary axes.
Yaskawa offers a range of HMI that can meet your visualization application needs.
- smartPanel The smartest choice for high usability, performance and connectivity to MPiec controllers
- Panel PC The top choice for intelligent control and monitoring with PC performance
Yaskawa offers both MECHATROLINK and EtherNet/IP remote IOs that are supported by MotionWorks IEC. Other fieldbus IOs are also available.
- SLIO Modules E/IP and M-III supported by MotionWorks IEC
- Yaskawa Remote IO Modules Offered in M-II and M-III