Before you call...
Please have the following information available:
- Model and spec number of the unit
- Serial Number
- Failure information (fault and alarm codes, descriptions)
- Application which the product is used on
- Length of time in service
Our goal is to minimize production downtime by providing you with prompt and reliable on-site services. Along with Yaskawa Field Service Engineers, we are also able to provide local service through our wide network of Authorized Service Providers.
To find Inverter Drives parts for MagneTek, EMS, Saftronics, and Omron/IDM drives, contact us to locate the Yaskawa equivalent model# in our cross-reference charts.
Repair Turnaround Time
- Standard Turnaround...7-10 Business Days
- Rush Turnaround...3-5 Business Days
- Emergency Turnaround...Next Day
*Turnaround time begins the day after the unit is received, but may change based on part availability.
*Rush and Emergency Turnaround are subject to an additional rush charge.
Flat Rate Pricing
Yaskawa America, Inc. - Drives & motion Division offers a flat rate repair price on most products not to exceed 50% of net price of new..
Product Life Cycle
Repair availability depends on the product type and life cycle stage. To determine availability view the By Product tab.
- For more detailed repair information on Legacy and Obsolete products, call 1-800-YASKAWA (927-5292), dial 31
- Repairs are performed by Yaskawa factory-trained technicians
- ESD protected repair department
- Return unit is thoroughly cleaned
- All boards and components are evaluated using factory certified test equipment
- Authorized Yaskawa replacement parts used in every repair
- Units are upgraded to current factory ECO
- Detailed repair report
- All repairs are warrantied
- and many more!