Sigma Trac II
HighlightsSigma Trac II is a complete linear motion solution. Each component in Sigma Trac II
is fully assembled and tested:
- Coil and magnets
- Programming without main power through embedded USB port.
- Cable management
- Optional bellows
- Optional X-Y mounting kit
Simply provide a flat mounting surface and bolt on your payload.
Improve Machine Performance
- Minimize cycle times and maximize productivity with speeds up to 5m/s, and peak force output up to 5040 N.
- Coupling the load directly to the motor and encoder yields positioning repeatability of ±2µm.
- Integrated bearing lubrication technology for long-term maintenance-free operation.
- We’ve eliminate gears, belts, and screws, resulting in a 10 million double-stroke design life.
Absolute Encoder Feedback
- Absolute encoder feedback simplifies wiring and requires no homing routines, even after removing power from the equipment.
Wide Range of Sizes
- With 6 motor sizes and 24 base lengths, there is a linear stage solution for nearly any application. All are available for use with 100/200V or 400V power.
- Carefully controlling cable flex maximizes cable life. Use additional space in the cable carrier for cables and hoses to your payload.
- Optional bellows protect magnets and encoder scale from dust, loose debris, and the occasional dropped tool.
- Yaw accuracy is optimized by centering the coil, balancing the thrust equally between the bearings.
X-Y Mounting Kit
- An available X-Y mounting kit simplifies design and installation of 2-axis Cartesian systems for pick and place, machining, and additive manufacturing operations.