- Industry-leading 3.1kHz bandwidth significantly improves settling time.
- Tuning-less capability reliably tunes servo system automatically - no user adjustment needed.
- Powerful package of tuning functions include compensation for the effects of machine inertia, vibration, friction, and ripples in output.
- Maintains tuning accuracy despite inertia changes up to 30:1.
- IEC 61508 SIL3 safety certification.
- Improved filtering minimizes inaccuracies due to electrical interference, machine resonance and mechanical vibration.
EtherCAT (CoE) Communications Reference
- High Speed Deterministic Digital Network
- Open Protocol (www.ethercat.org)
- Adheres to the CANopen device profile (CiA402)
- 30W to 15kW Output
- EtherCAT ESI Files for 100/200V SERVOPACKs: Yaskawa_Sigma-7_CoE_ESI_Files
- EtherCAT ESI Files for 400V SERVOPACKs: SW.Sigma-7.01.
- Quick Start Guide: AN.MTN.03
- Beginning Development FAQs: SRV-E17E47, SRV-Y4P05Q
To find the model number for a Sigma-7 amplifier with the EtherCAT Communications Reference, see Model Number Designation.