SGD7S EtherCAT with FSoE
FSoE Amplifier Features
- FailSafe over EtherCAT (FSoE) integrated network safety
- 16 Supported safety functions including Safe Torque Off (STO), Safe Limited Speed (SLS), and Safe Limited Acceleration (SLA)
- Certified up to Safety Integrity Level 3 (defined in ISO 62061) which is equivalent to Performance Level E (defined in EN ISO 13849-1)
- Networked safety I/O removes the need for complex relay-logic safety circuits
EtherCAT Amplifier Features
- Industry-leading 3.1kHz bandwidth significantly improves settling time.
- Tuning-less capability reliably tunes servo system automatically - no user adjustment needed.
- Powerful package of tuning functions include compensation for the effects of machine inertia, vibration, friction, and ripples in output.
- Maintains tuning accuracy despite inertia changes up to 30:1.
- IEC 61508 SIL3 safety certification.
- Improved filtering minimizes inaccuracies due to electrical interference, machine resonance and mechanical vibration.
EtherCAT (CoE) Communications Reference
- High Speed Deterministic Digital Network
- Open Protocol (www.ethercat.org)
- Adheres to the CANopen device profile (CiA402)
- 30W to 15kW Output
- EtherCAT ESI Files: Yaskawa_Sigma-7_FSoE_ESI_Files
- Quick Start Guide: AN.MTN.03
- Beginning Development FAQs: SRV-E17E47, SRV-Y4P05Q
To find the model number for a Sigma-7 amplifier with the EtherCAT Communications Reference, see Model Number Designation.