“Learn with Yaskawa” is a learning management system for the delivery of many types of Yaskawa product training programs and is 100% focused on your product training needs.
- See a variety of offerings in the catalog, including eLearning modules (eLM), self-guided video training lessons, and factory training classes held in-person and live online.
- Watch an eLM and take the certification test directly on the site.
- Enroll in factory-level classes with only a few steps.
- Find training classes you’ve attended, as well as upcoming sessions you’re enrolled in on your dashboard.
The Yaskawa training catalog holds full details for training classes both scheduled and not scheduled. Choose a class that interests you, review the description, select a session, register and pay the tuition fee using a credit card. It’s that easy!
Held at the Yaskawa America, Inc. Headquarters (HQ) training facility in Waukegan, IL, in-person classes are limited to six students to ensure the most effective learning occurs between the student and the instructor and to follow current COVID protocols.
Live Online Classes
Performed in the Yaskawa virtual training room, live online classes allow students to virtually attend a factory level training class that has traditionally been held in the Yaskawa HQ training facility. No traveling required!
Each student will need a laptop with a camera and microphone, an internet connection, and a quiet place to learn.
Each class is limited to six students to ensure the most effective learning occurs between the student and the instructor.
- Drive Classes - We will ship a demo and all class materials directly to each student before the class begins. The demo unit will require 120V.
- Motion Classes - We will connect you into a demo/laptop/camera package that is located at the HQ facility in Waukegan, IL via our Splashtop system.
Visit our Learn with Yaskawa training site today!
Browse all training opportunities at https://training.yaskawa.com.
Have a question?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience issues using Learn with Yaskawa, setting up an account, or have feedback.
NOTE: Learn with Yaskawa logins are unique and not affiliated with logins on www.yaskawa.com.
Learn with Yaskawa is supported by the award-winning Thought Industries Learning Management System.